Digital Mailroom Solutions
Scan House provides solutions for the automation of incoming mail processes. Using document scanning and document capture technologies, we digitise incoming mail and automate the classification and distribution of mail for your organisation. Both paper and electronic mail (email) can be managed through the same process allowing our customers to standardise their internal mail distribution procedures and adhere to company compliance policies.
Many companies still believe that they are legally bound to archive some documents as paper for a certain time, such as accounting documents or contracts. According to a recent survey by AIIM, legal admissibility of scanned documents is still seen as an issue in over a quarter of businesses. However, the reality is that these rules only apply to a small minority of documents. Most digitised documents are now legally admissible in a court of law. The British Standard, BS 10008 "Evidential weight and legal admissibility of electronic information" covers this in detail.
Scan House is certificated to BS10008:2014
- Receipt of Inbound Mail
- We open and sort documents by type.
- Cheques are securely banked on your behalf.
- Documents are prepared and scanned using Opex scanners
- Data can be automatically extracted from your documents using intelligent data capture software.
- The digital Documents are indexed in line with customer requirements
- A robust QA process inspects the quality of the digital images and the information captured
- Digital documents are uploaded to your document management system via the cloud and routed to the correct recipient / Department.
* Scan House can provide our own DMS as part of the full solution offering if you do not have one in place
• Significant Reduction in operating costs
• Improved quality and compliance for highly regulated industries
• Increase in productivity and efficiency
• Hugh potential growth and scalability for businesses